The Manila Times
She has also worked in communication at the United Nations Development Programme and U.S. Vertika Kanaujia is Editor and Audience Growth Lead at the Hindustan Times. She is a Chevening Scholar and holds an MBA in Media Management from Cardiff University. After 16 years in Indian broadcast, working at NDTV, India Today, CNN-News18, Zee, and NewsX, she switched to a digital media focus, motivated by the tectonic shifts in the industry.
- In addition to completing the application , we will ask you to provide a letter of newsroom commitment from a supervisor or a newsroom executive.
- Election advertisements that promote or oppose any political party or the candidacy of any person or party for public office, would not be allowed to run between Feb. 8 to May 9, 2022, Google said in an update to its political content policy.
- List of Philippine newspapers and news sites for latest news and information on sports, jobs, education, politics, tourism, lifestyles, weather reports, and business.
- Please wait for the cohort that corresponds with the part of the world and time zones in which you live.
- In today’s evolving media landscape, every journalist must also think like a publisher, especially emerging newsroom leaders and managers.
- So far, the program has trained 100 journalists on the American continents, Europe and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
PhD students apply directly during the application window. Shuchi Shukla is Senior Director and Head of Content at AsiaNet Network.
Asian Journal San Diego
If you have missing data for news category, you can start a data labeling job and invite collaborator to do so. Upload your news article using CSV upload or Skyl Collect API.
She is a graduate in Economics with a post-graduation from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication , New Delhi. Virtual residency week, where the Fellows will learn from industry experts and select Columbia University faculty as well as present their projects to the full group. To be eligible you must be at least 18 years old and enrolled at or accepted to an accredited higher education institution or you have graduated in 2020,2021 or 2022. You must be from or live in the same country as the newsroom of your choice.
Our Former Gni Fellows Say
In today’s evolving media landscape, every journalist must also think like a publisher, especially emerging newsroom leaders and managers. The network produced thousands of fact-checking content across social media platforms. Since we started in January 2022, Rappler and the #FFPH coalition have created nearly 11,000 posts on Facebook, but then others took those https://wholelifeinsurancerus.info/ posts and amplified them. More than 15,000 additional posts came from random users who saw the #FactsFirstPH posts and shared. We’ve had nearly 9 million interactions on Facebook since we started the project in January. The third layer is research – the first time 8 independent research groups accessed the same data and created meaning, found the big picture.
He believes that the subscription-driven model, rooted in reader accountability, is key to a robust and sustainable new ecosystem in a democracy. Among a handful of media leaders who have shaped the subscription news model in India from the ground up, his primary objective is to understand patterns of news consumption and what makes a reader pay for news.